Keith Brownmentions the 30 minute video he, some Security Developer MVPs, and other well known application security people put together recently called "The Code Room: Breaking Into Vegas". I watched it when it was announced last night and it is hilarious! Enjoy it, and learn something too.
- Caleb Sima (CTO & Founder, SPI Dynamics)
- Duane LaFlotte (CTO, CriticalSites)
- Joel Scambray (Senior Director MSN Security, Microsoft)
- Rick Samona (Product Manager, Microsoft)
- Frank Swiderski (Security Software Engineer, Microsoft)
- Keith Brown (Co-Founder, PluralSight)
- John Viega (CTO & Founder, Secure Software)
- Jesse Knapp
- Joe Stagner (Developer Security Evangelist, Microsoft)
Watch it now!